Polaris’ Third Party Due Diligence Portal allows organizations to manage relationships with third party intermediaries which extend beyond HCPs and HCOs.
Life Science companies continue to work with a large number of third parties including HCPs, HCOs, Sales and Distribution 3rd Parties and other Vendors. The behavior of these third parties can have an impact on a company’s reputation and present legal challenges. Companies need a structured methodology to assess and act upon risks associated with third party interactions such as:
- Government sanctions
- Improper payments
- Data privacy
- Fair employment.
With our online global solution, Polaris provides an integrated platform which provides organizations the ability to complete thorough due diligence and screening activities for HCPs and other 3rd Party intermediaries.
- 1. Online portal with integration to multiple screening data providers
- 2. New vendor request functions for end-users
- Access to complete basic questionnaire including establishing business need
- 3. Registration and access for third party contacts to complete self-assessment and verify organizational details
- 4. Ability to store all screening results and related documents including exception routing for failed screens
- 5. Automatic routing to complete due diligence activities and background screening
- Audit trail for tracking mitigation of identified ‘red flags’ for areas of higher risk
Polaris has developed an online 3rd Party Verification Solution using our partnerships with top background screening providers.
- HCP Sanctions & Disciplinary Search
- HCP License Validation
- DEA Registration Search
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) Search
- Sanctions Screening