In today’s rapidly changing global compliance landscape the 7 elements have become pillars that have become the de facto minimum standard for an effective compliance program. Polaris supports clients in assuring that they have properly developed and integrated the OIG’s 7 Elements of An Effective Compliance Program into a credible compliance framework.
In addition, as business becomes riskier and the compliance challenges more complex, companies must have adopted not only the OIG’s 7 Elements, but also more sophisticated compliance processes that allow them to objectively assess and manage compliance risk to effectively enable the business to compete and win aggressively while building a credible culture of compliance that meets the spirit and intent of government standards and guidelines.
Specifically, Polaris supports clients in the following ways:
- Development of a compliance program framework and implementation strategy that maps out a build-out of the program over a set period of time that is scaled, integrated and tied to the growth and development of the commercial business
- Development of foundational compliance program policies and SOPs to address the 7 Elements
- Development of specific compliance policies and SOPs governing specific business (commercial and clinical) activities that expose organizations to risk
- Development and delivery of customized training programs that place compliance risks into the appropriate perspective of our client’s therapeutic areas and unique mix of risks
- Tailored to Boards, Executive Teams, and field-based Sales representatives
- Development of compliance dash-boards and reporting tools for Boards and Executive teams