Polaris is sponsoring its Quarterly Boston Compliance Breakfast in our Boston office at Kendall Square. This is open to all Chief Compliance Officers / Compliance Executives in the Boston Region who are looking for an intimate opportunity to network with colleagues and discuss leading real world practices and ideas.
The following topics will be covered on April 9th:
- A quick review of current DOJ enforcement priorities based on recent public statements from DOJ AUSA’s in NJ and Boston
- Discuss two case studies that provide a mix of compliance challenges to specialty pharma, emerging life science, and medical device companies typical to the Boston/Cambridge region
- Preparing for a first product launch
- How to address speaker program risks, especially off-label questions at disease state programs and patient advocacy programs
- Monitoring considerations
Space is limited but if you would like to learn more about this opportunity, send an email to Jaycee Brock (JBrock@polarismanagement.com) to see if there is still space available to participate in this event and / or to get on the invitation list for the next quarterly event.