Join us in December for the Polaris Annual Fall Forum: “Focused & Measured: Emphasis on Risk in 2016” as we begin to set the 2016 compliance agenda. The session will provide compliance leaders and executives with an opportunity to discuss compliance challenges for the upcoming year in a group setting, designed to provide attendees with industry insights.
We invite you to take a closer look at some of the specific concerns related to ensuring payments to HCPs, HCOs and MCOs like Fair Market Value. Our team will present industry trends, enforcement concerns and industry best practices to managing risks. As usual, this will be done through thought provoking discussion and through insightful case studies.
Polaris Fall Compliance Forum- Focused & Measured: Emphasis on Risk in 2016
Thursday, December 3rd, 2015, 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Hyatt Regency Princeton, 102 Carnegie Center Drive, Princeton, NJ 08540
- Compliance Agenda 2016 – Discuss enforcement trends and their impact on the compliance program’s strategic alignment and operational priorities
- Role of Medical Affairs in supporting KOL Tiering and why it is critical to ensuring FMV
- Strategies for establishing and maintaining a consistent global HCP engagement and FMV strategies
- Best practices in global FMV management and KOL scoring
- Approaches for mitigating global risks in IIS grants
- Third-Party due diligence and ensuring FMV in vendor payments
Take advantage of this opportunity by sharing insights and best practices with peers. Space is limited to 20-25 people, please RSVP to reserve your seat to email@example.com.
For additional information, please contact:
O: + 1 646 381 8974
Jan/Feb, 2016: Polaris Winter Forum: Staying Current, Staying Relevant