Join a team of Polaris’ global experts in Warsaw, Poland at the 10th International Pharmaceutical Congress and Best Practices Forum May 10-12th at the Hilton Warsaw Hotel and Convention Centre.
Since the initial Congress in 2007, the International Compliance Congress has evolved to encompass global topics in the plenary sessions and more locally-focused issues in the mini summits as pertinent to the European Union (EU), Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), and the Middle East and Africa (MEA) regions. The 2016 conference continues this trend.
The Congress will feature several plenary sessions and mini summits, including:
- Transparency International Keynote
- Overview of the Anti-Corruption Landscape
- Anti-Corruption Case Study: Examining a Hypothetical Investigation from All Sides
- Annual CEE Compliance Update
- Ethics and Compliance Programs of the Future: New Strategies for Integrated Assessment and Management of Risks
- Patient Programs — Managing the Various Risks of Getting Closer to the Patient
For more information about the event and agenda details, click here.
The International Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress and Best Practices Forum
May 10-12, 2016
Hilton Warsaw Hotel and Convention Centre