Come help us deliver great software.
Polaris is looking for a Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst ready for a challenge. Ready to forge new solutions to influence healthcare. Ready to create future software releases at a rapidly growing organization. Ready to join an organization that values creativity and ingenuity without roadblocks. Ready to take pride in the work they do every day.
Polaris is opening a brand new, dedicated software development center, and we’re looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to help ensure our software is great.
About Our Team
We are a proud team of creative & collaborative thinkers whose reputation as innovators and industry experts is globally recognized. We are a highly motivated team of IT professionals who enjoy creating leading-edge business solutions for the life sciences healthcare law compliance business. The QA team’s role is to enhance the organization’s competitive edge by overseeing the integration of today’s ever-changing technology with the ever-changing healthcare laws and regulations.
Our QA team is far reaching, and provides its members opportunities to work on a variety of projects and platforms with clients across the globe. Our goal is to strengthen our solutions while you develop a career with us so that you can grow as individuals in the organization to become leaders and influencers while bringing their best to our software. We are looking to build a team that takes pride in the tools they deliver.
Polaris’ software development organization is tasked with designing and implementing cutting-edge solutions to improve and enhance our product software. Our software is surprisingly complex, constantly evolving, and offers new and exciting challenges while giving developers the ability to think and create. This is a position for a hardworking and creative QA Analyst offering tremendous ability to make an impact on our software.
- 2 – 4 years+ of software testing experience in different domains
- Working with off-shore development teams
- Ability to learn new applications quickly
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Analytic thinking and testing approach
- A sharp eye for small details
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Authoring Test Case and Test Plan
- Adhering QA Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) throughout the project life cycle
- Execute test suites and analyze test results
- Good understanding of the Software Testing Life Cycle fundamentals
- Can prepare/execute complex and out-of-box scenarios
- Define test details, execute using Manual testing and where applicable implement automation
- Experience in cross browser testing
- Identifying project risks and escalate to project team as needed
- Experience working with Offshore teams (teams in different time zones) is preferred
Additional Experience Preferred:
- Knowledge and/or Experience with automation tools like Selenium
- Working knowledge of Team Foundations Server (TFS)
- Experience in Pharma industry is an added advantage
Physical and Location Requirements:
- Ability to work in the office on a regular basis (core hours are 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday in the New Jersey Office)
Please submit application here: https://polarismp.workable.com/j/A4AE42DE78
**Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer**