Polaris is looking for skilled Application Support Analysts with a passion for customer satisfaction, developed analytical skills and attention to detail.
The application support team is responsible for providing exemplary service to clients in handling technical enquiries and maintaining the stability of all Polaris’ Software Products.
The key to success in this role is providing an excellent customer experience by proactively managing all application support issues.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Polaris software products
- First and second line application support, resolving technical queries and communicating solutions directly to customers
- Monitor and respond to open tickets submitted through an incident management system
- Monitor systems alerts – troubleshoot and escalation if alerts cannot be resolved.
- Prioritization and handling of service requests and incidents within predetermined SLAs
- Chair weekly status calls with client stakeholders
- Engage with third-party software vendors to ensure issues are progressed and relevant information is provided for troubleshooting or clarifying issues.
- Contribute to departmental initiatives and identification of opportunities for process improvement
- Improve and document the technical processes around application support (using Confluence)
- Collaborate with Account Managers on change requests, managing issues and establishing priorities.
- Handle emergency support calls on a rotational basis
- Ability to work in the New York City office (core hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of external customer facing experience in a software support environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability dealing with escalated customer issues
- Creative problem-solving abilities and a passion for innovation
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally; comfortable communicating complex concepts to others having diverse levels of seniority and technical competence
- Ability to multi task, prioritize work and adapt during pressured situations
- Experience of ITIL compliant incident, problem and change service management—a plus
- Basic SQL, HTML/CSS knowledge a plus
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, plus bonus.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k plus match, etc.
Please submit application here: https://polarismp.workable.com/j/AA08493A12
**Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer**